Tickets are non-refundable. Passengers may call in advance of ride date to transfer to a different ride date, upon availability. SAM Shortline reserves the right to cancel any train due to circumstances beyond our control.
TIPS FOR A COMFORTABLE RIDE:
- Riders should wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers. All cars are climate-controlled.
- FLIP FLOPS and sandals without backs are not allowed on the train for safety purposes. Closed toe shoes or sandals with strap backs are considered the safest.
- Rain gear is suggested since most depots are not covered and the train runs rain-or-shine.
- Hot dogs, sausage dogs and Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are available on the train. Drinks, ice cream, chips and hot popcorn, plus numerous souvenirs, are ready for you to purchase in the Leslie Car aboard the train.
- Box lunch options are available for groups of 20 or more with advance purchase.