October 20, 21, 22, 28 & 29!
For two weekends only, Thomas will visit the SAM Shortline Excursion Train at Georgia Veterans State Park in southwest Georgia. You can spend a whole day with the beloved storybook engine, Sir Topham Hatt and other friends. Thomas departs at 10:00 am, 10:45 am, 11:30 am, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm and 3:00 pm each day.
Tickets are $22 person (Ages 2 & up) plus tax & handling.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
- A 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine on a real railroad
- Meet and take photos with Sir Topham Hatt™
- Covered Imagination Station with kids arts and crafts
- Storytelling and Videos
- Meet and take photos with Ga. State Parks “GOPHER”
- Inflatable “bouncy” house
- Hay bale maze
- and mini-golf
- Face painting and temporary tattoos
- Large souvenir shop with Thomas toys and apparel
Vendors will sell burgers, sandwiches, cotton candy, ice cream, lemonade and other snacks. Thomas the Tank Engine™ is presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children’s entertainment.
Park inside Georgia Veterans State Park ($5 daily fee).
A FREE shuttle will take you to the train depot just a short ride away. Please arrive at least 1 hour before your train departure.
2459 U.S. Hwy. 280 West
Nine miles WEST of I-75 via Exit 101
By state law, ParkPass is required for admission/parking at Georgia Veterans State Park. $5 daily fee or annual passes are accepted during DOWT.